Has your oral health care been spectacular this year but a single tooth or two seems to still be giving you problems? Are your other teeth white and shiny but one or two seem to fall behind? If so, you may have a damaged tooth. If the damage is too severe for cosmetic enhancements, you may be in need of a dental crown.
Do you suffer from any of the following:
– Do you have any teeth in need of any other cosmetic modifications?
– Do you have any stained, misshapen, discolored, or slightly misaligned teeth?
– Do you have a filling that is too large for a tooth with very little tooth remaining?
– Do you feel any toothaches or severe tooth sensitivity from a loose tooth, or a tooth that is on the verge of falling out?
– Do you have a weak tooth damaged from an accident or tooth decay?
– Do you have any severely worn teeth?
– Do you have a dental bridge?
If you said yes to any one of these questions, you may benefit from dental crowns. Canyon Dental Care wishes to give you the service you deserve. For an appointment with Dr. Ryan Wilson, you can contact a friendly member of our team via phone at (505) 278.7007, or you can set up an appointment at our office in Farmington, New Mexico. We look forward to having you as our guest soon!